.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Miscellaneous thoughts and ramblings
Friday, January 12, 2007
 
Judaism-related hipness
I may be a little late to this party, square that I am, but did you know that Christina Aguilera has a tattoo on the small of her back that reads, "Ani L'Dodi v'dodi li," in Hebrew? (This phrase, a quote from Song of Songs, means, "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine.) Apparently she's engaged to a Jewish dude.

I caught a glimpse of it while channel surfing - it was on a program such as "Entertainment Tonight." I almost spit up my coffee. It was pretty disturbing.
Comments:
that's a beautiful sentiment. I hope the relationship is as permanent as the ink.

but I thought she was married?

(*)>
 
I don't get the Jewish tatoo thing. Don't these people know that tatooing is not allowed in Judaism?
 
Surely this foretells the end of days. Repent now.
 
Um, she's married to a Jewish guy. I think he's a DJ.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger