.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Miscellaneous thoughts and ramblings
Thursday, December 28, 2006
 
So Few Posts, So Much Time
In recent months I have missed many opportunities to post on topics that are of interest to me. The list includes What I Did Over My Summer Vacation; Bruin Football; Midterm Elections; Global Warming; Thanksgiving; Christmas; and Investing. My primary reason for not posting is advertent. There are many demands on my time and I am deliberately weeding out those things that compete with my job, my family, my work around the house, my church work, and my son's Cub Scout Den. I hate to admit it, but there is not much time left over when I have taken care of the important stuff, and then I am too tired to post.

I am making an exception today not because there is nothing more important to do (there always is), but because I feel like it and it appears that no one has been in this pathetic coffeehouse in quite a while.

Parting shot - my last visit to the Chinese restaurant near my work yielded this message: Prosperity is our God given right. I like that! May you (all seven or eight of you) have a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year.
Comments:
You are alive! Excellent. Happy new year and all the best to you and yours.
 
Oven: A wonderful 2007 to you and yours!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger