.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Miscellaneous thoughts and ramblings
Friday, November 05, 2004
 
As he lived...
So he is dying. Arafat, I mean. How perfect is it that even in his demise, he can't put out a straight story. It's just whatever tale is most useful.

And where to bury him. Hmmmm - well, obviously France is the best place, and not just cause it would be the most convenient. But to be honest with you I wasn't thinking burial so much as sunk to the bottom of a major body of water, or wound up in suicide belts and lit up like a Christmas tree, or frozen in liquid nitrogen and shattered by an Austrian intoning, "Hasta La Vista, Baby."

But that's just me.
Comments:
If he gets buried in Jerusalem I'm goone lose it. What does Arafat, Carter and Kofi Anan have in common? The Nobel Peace Prize. Ooops, I just puked.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger