Wednesday, November 03, 2004
This was a solid and sobering repudiation of
- John Edwards
- Tom Daschle -- Nomad: The posterboy for the obstructionist Democrats in the Senate. South Dakota tossed him out on his butt. Freakin' awesome!
- George Soros -- What a delightfully breathtaking waste of his money.
- The United Nations
- Radical Islam
- Yasser Arafat -- Firmly on the roadmap to obscurity.
- Syria's President Bashar al-Asad -- Syria is a problem and we know it. We also have tens of thousands of troops in a neighboring country. The war on terror just got a big boost of support
- Iran's Regime -- This will all be behind the scenes, but with a nuclear weapon maybe a year away, you can bet Bush's administration will be working with Israel and with Iranian "insurgents" to topple the regime or destroy their reactors (or both).
- CBS / Dan Rather -- Will CBS do something about the memogate story now that they no longer have to work for Kerry's campaign?
- Michael Moore -- Has clearly maxed out his fame and credibility. Destined for anonymity in about two years.
- Hollywood -- Can we now please have a war movie. You know like you used to make in WWII?
- the moonbatty left slanderous blogosphere -- OK. You can keep calling him Bushitler, but every single prediction you made was wrong. Time to increase the Seroquel dose.
Coming later (another one of you may wish to start it) "The Winners"...
Dude, how could you leave Tom Freakin' Daschle off that list. Tom Daschle is the posterboy for the obstructionist Democrats in the Senate. South Dakota tossed him out on his butt. Freakin' awesome!Post a Comment