.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Miscellaneous thoughts and ramblings
Tuesday, November 02, 2004
 
Election Night Coverage
It is 11:10 PM. Fox News called OH for Bush. NBC followed suit, and that's when Kathy and I popped the cork on a bottle of champagne. As of this writing, ABC and CBS haven't the stomach to call OH for Bush, and I'm chuckling to myself at their self-proclaimed journalistic integrity.

The LA Times website was my favorite source for Presidential election results. Surprising but true. They've got an easy-to-read Electoral map (red states and blue states) with close-to-real-time results from each state when you drag your mouse over each state.

Some of the California election results have disappointed me (I'm talking Propositions now), but I'm not all that surprised. California is what it is.

Y'all have a good night. Our country is in good hands.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger