.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Miscellaneous thoughts and ramblings
Friday, February 25, 2005
 
A Place Where Hope Can Survive
Mrs. Ralphie attended a private screening of Hotel Rwanda last night at Fox studios (what can I say? She knows people). Other than closing her eyes whenever a machete came out, she really enjoyed it. Well, maybe enjoyed is not the right word, but you know what I mean.

So she says to me as we were drifting off to sleep that the movie made her realize that some people are born into a Hell they can't control, while some others are born into a democracy where they have the freedom to create their own Hell.

That's right, people, I got sunshine on a cloudy day.
Comments:
She is wise beyond her years. No wonder b&c and I like her. (She should blog!)
 
Incredible. If I ever go to a counterdemonstration (which is not likely, because I dislike demonstrations of any kind), I'll put up that quote on a banner!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger