.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Miscellaneous thoughts and ramblings
Sunday, January 30, 2005
 
The Other Side of No Late Fees
And now for something completely mundane:

I was at Blockbuster today using one of my two free monthly coupons (you know, the ones that come along with that $15-a-month online dvd rental service). There were plenty of copies of the Care Bears movie my kids insisted on renting so I didn't have a problem, but other patrons were grumbling that since the end of late fees there are no titles available on the shelves.

Tee hee.

Comments:
Oh. Sorry. I guess you're one of Allison Kaplan-Sommer's readers at "Unsealed Room". OK. Let me bug my wife. I guess she'll have to post it here and at "Unsealed".
 
What? I get all excited about comments to my post and it's about a #@!!%$ chocolate-chip challah recipe?

Here ya go:

Chocolate Chip Challah recipe
=============================

Ingredients:
Chocolate chips
Challah

1.) Get yourself a challah.
2.) Stick chocolate chips all up in it.
3.) Enjoy.
 
Ralphie: The commenter was most likely a reader of "An Unsealed Room" who saw my comment on this post and clicked on my name to chase downt the recipe. Sorry, man.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger