.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Miscellaneous thoughts and ramblings
Sunday, December 05, 2004
 
Seasonal Coffeehouse Decor
I'm taking liberties with the template. The rest of you stop me if you think it's lame. I put a picture of some fall leaves in the left column above our list of links. I'd like to keep a seasonal picture there. Unless y'all object, during Chanuka (next week) I could have a menorah and light an additional candle on it every night. (I found a set of pictures with every number of candles. It's not pretty art, but it works.) I certainly wouldn't object to a Christmas tree or a manger scene or whatever the heck the Christmas-celebrating Coffehousers would want. (I'm not speaking for Ralphie, but he can speak up if he thinks it's a bad idea or if he objects.) What do you all think? You get the idea, a picture of fireworks the week of July 4...
Comments:
And if you hover your pointer over the picture, you get a relevant quote, because I'm all about quality.
 
Works for me.
 
Camus - what a jerk.

I have no objection to the type of pictures we have - but I do have a question about having them in the links section at all. Does this add to load & publishing time?
 
I think any picture makes the page a little slower to load. I have no clue about publishing time, but please note that the template only contains a reference to the picture which is elsewhere on the web, not the picture itself.

Camus was a jerk? I liked his stuff, back in my high-school existentialist bozo days. He struck me as an existentialist who tried to keep his soul, as opposed to Sartre who was a commie-appologist lefty who embodies everything I hate about France. Tell me about Camus. I may need to revise my opinion.
 
As we said when I was comin' up: take a chill pill, phil. I was just joking about Camus. Or, as I prefer to spell it, Camooze.
 
OH! Camus!! I thought you said Shamu.
 
Canoe, canoe?
 
Nomad's Mom! It's always nice to see you. Give your hubby a smooch from me and ball-and-chain. I wish you both a wonderful Christmas.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger