.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Miscellaneous thoughts and ramblings
Wednesday, November 24, 2004
 
Cylon Alert
I'm sure the rest of you were as pissed off as I was when the so-called Battlestar Gallactica "miniseries" that aired on SciFi last year turned out to be 2 freakin' episodes, left all of us hanging, and the ragtag fleet suspended in space for an indefinite period.

On a lark, I decided to see if any progress had been made on remedying the situation, and to my delight, YES! Coming January 14th to a cable channel near you: "Battlestar Gallactica: the SERIES"!! Just in time to give me something to watch after I finish geeking out on the "Return of the King" extended edition 5 DVD set that I plan to purchase a month earlier. The winter couching season is shaping up nicely.
Comments:
Kewl. I will definitely watch it [automaton voice]by your command[/automaton voice].
 
Happy holidays!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger