.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Miscellaneous thoughts and ramblings
Monday, October 25, 2004
 
wow! a blog to call my own!
I don’t know how easy it is to customize this blog, but it would be nice to have some buttons to show support in the left column (to the left of the actual posts). Like a button linking to W’s campaign site, like a “Blogs for Bush” button, and/or maybe a “Friend of Israel” button.

Nomad, Oven: any clues?Here’s an interesting news link via Little Green Footballs. More speculation that Arafat might be sick. A year ago everyone was spreading the rumor that he had stomach cancer, but unfortunately he persists in using oxygen.
Comments:
Re: Linking. I looked into that at the old blog, and it's absolutely possible, but it wasn't point-and-click. Had to cut/paste some html, and modify by hand. I'll look into it later. I've got my favorite blogs and sites I want to add.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger